Our guests for 2016 were:
- The Teacups – brilliant young a-capella group from Newcastle.
- Touch the Earth – Kent/Norfolk based band making “music to touch the heart and free the soul”
- Stanley Accrington – our Sunday comedy spot (treat yourself to a chuckle now by clicking his name to check out his website);
- Jim Radford – songs and stories from the Normandy veteran who called in to see us last year
- Ron Trueman-Border – one of our best local singer-songwriters rounds off Friday afternoon
- The Twagger Band – local favourites with an amazing array of instruments
- Larkspur – and talking of local favourites, Saturday’s late concert is safe in the hands of one of Kent’s brightest and best folk bands
- House of Lost Souls, Silk Purse, Free Range Folk, Royal Liberty Morris.
Festival kicked off with a Dance for Grant ceilidh at Markbeech Village Hall, with Alan Austen calling the dances and Round House Folk providing the music.