Subscribe to our monthly round up of live music on the Kent/Surrey/Sussex border. You can also opt just to receive information about the annual Pigs Ear Folk Ale.
WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO PAY A SMALL SUBSCRIPTION FEE FOR LIVE ON THE BORDER?
Live On The Border is a free e-newsletter round-up of live music on the Kent/Surrey/Sussex borders, generally issued monthly. It is currently produced entirely by voluntary effort and carries no advertising.
The map shows the area we cover:
The Punch & Judy, St Stephen’s Street, Tonbridge, TN9 2AB
Tonbridge Folk Club www.tonbridgefolkclub.org
1st & 3rd Monday of the month at Ye Old Chequers Inn, High Street, Tonbridge.
St Edith Folk, St. Edith’s Hall, Kemsing TN15 6NA. Programme www.stedithfolk.co.uk
Elsie’s. The Queen’s Arms, Cowden Pound, Edenbridge, TN8 5NP. Music nights are on the 2nd Tuesday. For Saturday night programme see www.elsiesband.com
Sunday night sessions happen from 8pm in various venues:
- 1st Sunday, Dorset Arms, Withyham TN7 4BD
- 2nd Sunday, Kentish Horse, Mark Beech, Edenbridge TN8 5NT
- 3rd Sunday (8.30 pm start) Old House at Home, Dormansland, RH7 6QP
- 4th Sunday Ashurst&Blackham Sports Pavilion, Ashurst TN3 9TJ (by traffic lights on the A264)
- Travelling Folk are to be found at various venues on the 1st & 3rd Thursday of every month. Programme www.travellingfolk.co.uk